WHAT WE DO
A London-based international investment banking firm which specialises in M&A, secondary placements and capital raising for companies and funds.
Anglo-Suisse Capital is a London-based international investment banking firm, regulated by the FCA, which specialises in advising on mergers & acquisitions, secondary placements and capital raising for companies and funds.
Anglo-Suisse Capital Limited is a London based investment banking firm with over 200 years of collective experience in the capital markets.
- The senior members of the Anglo-Suisse Capital team have been involved in transactions involving over $25 billion of deals, including placement of over $6 billion of alternatives, with a long history of raising funds stretching back to KKR Fund II and Electra’s First European Fund.
- Our investment reach covers UK, Europe, Middle East and US investors.
- We are regulated by the UK’s Financial Conduct Authority and US investors are covered by our partnership with New York firm Marco Polo Securities regulated by FINRA.
- The senior team has relationships with over 2,000 investors going back many years.
- We have a strong focus on the Family Office Group: single family offices, multi-family offices and ultra-high net worths.
- We also have deep coverage in the Middle East (100+ years focus across the team), particularly with Sovereign Wealth Funds.
easyCapital, a brand name of Anglo-Suisse Capital Limited, is a joint venture between the easyGroup and Anglo-Suisse Capital.
As part of the easy family of brands, easyCapital provides investment banking services to the easyGroup of companies, created by Sir Stelios Haji-Ioannou when he started easyJet in 1995. easyCapital provides investment banking services to growing companies, particularly to the easy family of brands. Today, there are many businesses using the easy brand across many industries from airlines to gyms, hotels and office space. A list of the easy family of brands can be found here.
Learn more at easyCapital.financial